In this episode, we caught up with cover girl Alice Liveing to discuss the journey from idea to product and celebrate the launch of the Give me Strength app. In this honest chat, we discuss boundaries, understanding your market, engaging with your superfans and much more.
“I have learned to not strive for absolute perfection… there’s got to be growth, there’s got to be expansion, there’s got to be development and that’s where you really learn.”
About the guest
Alice Liveing is a personal trainer, blogger and best selling author, who has a passion for educating the masses on all things health and fitness. Monthly columnist for Women’s Health magazine, where she covers the latest trends within the fitness industry, she also released two best selling activewear collections with Primark, one of which was awarded a prestigious Draper’s award for best influencer collaboration.
- Website: alice-liveing.co.uk
- Instagram: instagram.com/aliceliveing
- Give me strength app: givemestrength.app
- Magazine issue with Alice on the cover: https://creativeimpact.group/magazine
- Matthew Syed books: matthewsyed.co.uk/books/
- Sideways podcast: podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/sideways/id1552027709