This mini-series focuses on analysing the productivity habits of top performers and high achievers, looking to debunk some of the myths about having to work harder to be successful. In this episode, Fab talks to productivity guinea pig and self-development blogger Joseph Mavericks.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Joseph Mavericks is a blogger who writes about the journey of learning to live with a purpose. He believes self-improvement and productivity are not about getting things done for the sake of getting things done, but rather the natural and logic way towards doing what you love.
- 50 People Who Do: josephmavericks.com/50people
- Reclaim your time off book: creativeimpact.group/shop
- TickTick: https://ticktick.com/r?c=oxwvs2dl
- TickTick article: https://bit.ly/2XjzB4t
- Joseph’s medium profile: https://medium.com/@josephmavericks
- Mai Oliphant episode: creativeimpact.group/s3e13
- SAD light” https://amzn.to/39h8mNi
- Eat that Frog book: https://amzn.to/3boSSJR