Tools to grow your brand and share your story
Previously known as Health Blog Awards
The movers and shakers making a positive impact in the online world
From 2016 celebrating the greatest the online world has to offer.
For over four years we have worked closely with our expert judges to celebrate the best of the best. From podcasts to Instagram, bloggers to overall champions of incredible campaigns, the more the merrier.
The top five creatives from each category will be shortlisted and will be showcased, featured on our online magazine and social media, as well as on the website.
Our list includes book authors, doctors, professionals and incredible content creators in the categories of food, veganism, body positivity and fitness among others
I just wanted to thank the entire team, sponsors, members for Saturday evening. I could tell how important each award was to every single person who won their category. Thank you again for all the work that went into organising the day and the awards.
Winning Best Fitness blog was such an honour. Health Bloggers Community is such a supportive group that I feel inspired to reach greater heights with my blog in the next year.
- Best Beauty and Lifestyle Blog – Nicole Whittle
- Best Health and Wellness Instagram – Jake Gifford
- Best Mental Health Awareness Blog – Jessica Ward
- Best Nutrition and Science Blog – Ciara Kelly
- Best Yoga and Spirituality Blog – Amber Wilds
- Best New Blog – Molina Marshall
- Best Allergy and Free From Blog – Laura Strange
- Best Sustainability and Zero Waste Blog – Sophie Davies
- Best Vegan Blog – Joanne Wood
- Best Recipe Blog – Debbie Jones
- Best Chronic Illness and Illness Recovery Blog – Pippa Stacey
- Best Fitness Blog – Sophie Jackson
- Health Blogger of the Year – Lesya Li
- Health Bloggers Of The Year – Amie Dawson
- Best Yoga & Spirituality Blog – Zoe Woodward
- Best Nutrition & Science – Kirstin Kadé
- Best Beauty & Lifestyle Blog – Sophie Davis
- Best New & Noteworthy Blog – Amy Cousins
- Best Recipe Blog – Tania Pilcher
- Best Allergy & Free-from Blog – Sophie Parker
- Best Chronic Illness & Illness Recovery Blog – Sarah Leanne Pustkowski
- Best Vegan – Romy London
- Health Blogger Of The Year – Jessica Ward
- Free From & Illness Recovery Blog – Vicky Shilling
- Best Yoga & Spirituality Blog – Jody Shield
- Best Fitness Blog – Hannah Turner
- Best Vegan Blog – Rachel Evans
- Best European Blog – Victoria
- Best New Blog – Vanessa & Kat
- Best Science & Nutrition Blog – Pixie Turner
- Best Health & Fitness Instagram – Hayley Focsan
- Best Irish Blog – Ciara Kelly
- Best Beauty & Lifestyle – English Aromatherapist
- Best Recipe Blog – Emma Hollingsworths
- Best Health Blog of the Year: Rachel – Healthy and Psyched
- Best European Blog: Anne Kraup – Anne Smiles
- Best Free From & Illness Recovery Blog: Ceri Jones – Natural Kitchen Adventures
- Best Yoga & Spirituality Blog: Eleanor C May – Green + Aquamarine
- Best Science and Nutrition Blog: Sarah Curry – Dishin it Out
- Best New Blog: Rae-Emily Dani & Lily – Beauty at Brunch
- Best Fitness Blog: Lisa J Holmes – Wildcat Fit UK
- Best Vegan Blog: Amelia Littlejohn – Nourishing Amelia
- Best Recipe Blog: Lucy Parker – Lucy and Lentils
Frequently asked questions
frequently asked questions
Creatives include covers Instagrammers, content creators photographer, writers, coaches, fitness and wellbeing instructors, professionals. These people are looking to educate, inspire and motivate their audiences to become the best version of themselves.
The top five creatives from each category will be shortlisted and will be showcased, featured on our online magazine and social media, as well as on the website. By entering the Awards you agree to allow the Awards to publish excerpts and showcase screen shots of entered blogs in promotion of the Awards.
You will be notified if you have been shortlisted. It is then up to you to promote your entry to your colleagues, friends and family. Once the public vote closes, the top 5 blogs from each category will be put forward to our expert judges. Public vote counts for 30% of the final score, and judge vote counts for 70%.
You can vote for as many bloggers as you like by simply submitting another vote – but you can only vote once for the same blogger. Duplicate votes will be detected and discarded.
The criteria for the awards will be judged as follows:
- Relevance to the topic
- Design & style
- Engagement and social proof
- Blog usability and navigation
OUT OF THE ABOVE 5 CRITERIA, FURTHER SUB CRITERIA INCLUDES: Quality and consistency of the blog, overall branding, passion and knowledge on the main topic of the blog. For food blogs also applies: recipes, clarity, and overall food photography.
All categories must be represented by a person based in the UK or Ireland.